Click a link below
Local KPTV 12 News Feed
- 2014-08-30 21:00:00
- Download FOX 12's new and enhanced appDownload FOX 12's new app to take advantage of new and enhanced features. http://www.kptv.com/story/25907594/download-fox-12s-new-and-enhanced-app
- 2014-08-11 20:40:00
- Death of man found on Historic Columbia River Hwy ruled an accidentA 49-year-old man whose body was found on the side of the Historic Columbia River Highway died in a fall. http://www.kptv.com/story/26243657/body-found-on-historic-columbia-river-hwy-near-oneonta-falls
- 2014-08-28 20:00:00
- Why ab workouts are a waste of timeYou've been trying forever to get that elusive six-pack: the holy grail of fitness goals. None of the gizmos and doodads advertised online or on TV have worked, so you figure it's time to sign up for that 30-minute abs class at the gym. http://www.kptv.com/story/26395639/why-ab-workouts-are-a-waste-of-time
We Take Your Privacy VERY Seriously - CPNI
SMTA respects the privacy of our customers and our employees do everything possible to protect information that may be found in your account records. The Federal Communications Commission rules require certain steps be taken to protect Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI).
If requested, SMTA will provide account information to our customers in one of the following ways.
- We will verify information that is on your account to be sure we are speaking to the person on the account;
- We may call the telephone number of record and provide the account information;
- We may mail the information to the address of record;
- We may ask for a current drivers license to verify information if you request that information in our office.
The rules will not interfere with quality customer service. If you wish to receive additional information regarding CPNI rules and how they are implemented, please call or stop by our office.
SMTA Bylaws & Articles of Incorporation
April 23, 2014 SMTA adopted new Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws. If you would like a copy emailed to you, please fill out the submission form below and we will be happy to email you a copy.
This information is considered confidential and allowed to view by SMTA Members only.
Please call us at 503.394.3366 should you have any question.